Investing & Alternative Asset Classes
- How do I invest with my Self-Directed IRA LLC?
- What is Unrelated Debt-Financed Income (UDFI) & how does it relate to my SDIRA or Self-Directed Solo 401(k)?
- When do I trigger Unrelated Business Income Tax (UBIT) and what do I do about it?
- Can I manage investments in multiple asset classes with a Self-Directed IRA or Self-Directed Solo 401(k)?
- Can I list my Self-Directed IRA real estate property for rent on the MLS? (multiple listing service)
- Can I pay myself, or discount the sale of a real estate property in my Rocket Dollar Account?
- What to do if my Rocket Dollar Self-Directed IRA or Solo 401(k) real estate investment is low on cash?
- Can I use my self-directed retirement account funds to own a home or second home?
- Is performing repairs on properties owned by my retirement account prohibited?
- What are the self-directed real estate investment rules and prohibited transactions?
Digital Assets & Cryptocurrency
- Can I store IRA crypto in a hardware wallet?
- Kraken Trading, Fees, & Support Information (hyperlinks)
- Cryptocurrency FAQs
- How do I use my Rocket Dollar SDIRA or Solo 401(k) to invest in cryptocurrency like Bitcoin & Ethereum?
- What are some cryptocurrency prohibited transactions?
- I've been asked to provide a Shareholders and Directors Registrar. What are they?
- Can I buy shares of a startup or employee share options from the startup I work at?
- How To Use Your Rocket Dollar IRA LLC, or Solo 401(k), To Invest On AngelList
- How To Use Your Rocket Dollar IRA To Invest On AngelList
- I bought pre-IPO shares of a company through my Rocket Dollar account. What to do once they go public in an IPO?
- What are the different ways I can invest in a startup with a Rocket Dollar retirement account?
- Can I use my Self-Directed IRA or Solo 401(k) to fund a private business, startup, or venture capital fund?