Open a Fidelity Investment-Only (Non-Prototype) Retirement account in the name of your Self-Directed Solo 401(k) plan.
If you want to open a brokerage account for your Rocket Dollar Self-Directed Solo 401(k), you can open the Fidelity Investment-Only (Non-Prototype) Retirement account. The link to the application can be found here. Click on I Agree to download the application.
Some helpful instructions
1. Plan Information. Use the information from your Solo 401(k) Adoption Agreement.
2. Plan Structure. Choose Option B.
3. Type of Plan. Select 401(k).
4. Plan Trustee 1. Sign this section as the trustee.
5. Account Features / Margin Credit. Do not check the box. Do not use margin.
Please sign in to leave a comment.