Rocket Dollar does not share your customer data except with our custody and/or bank partner as needed.
Rocket Dollar has completed a SOC 2 audit, which is respected and necessary to work with some of the largest financial institutions in the United States. Originally developed by the American Institute of CPAs AICPA, SOC 2 is a defined criterion for managing customer data and is based on the following five “Trust Service Principles”:
- Processing Integrity
You can read more about our commitment to data security and our SOC 2 Type 1 Audit Certification in this blog post. Rocket Dollar is committed to keeping your data secure and maintaining your privacy.
Who are Rocket Dollar's Custody and Bank Partners?
- How do I report fraud to Rocket Dollar?
- Why haven't I heard of self-directed retirement vehicles like Rocket Dollar and their ability to invest in alternatives assets?
- How does Rocket Dollar protect its systems and customer data?
- Does Rocket Dollar use two-factor authentication?
- I'm signing up a family member for a Rocket Dollar account. What do I need to keep in mind?