How do I pay my monthly compliance fee?

  • Created

Normally we charge your credit or debit card at Rocket Dollar to not affect your retirement account balance. You can set up your debit card or your retirement account to pay the balance if you wish.

Once your account is ready, you can change the billing info to a debit card provided by our partner bank.

To pay with your account balance, you can obtain a debit card from your trust or LLC bank account and change that to the card on file. Then, that debit card will be taken from your retirement balance. This process is usually easiest with our preferred banking partner. You can inquire about our preferred banking partner by contacting Support through your dashboard.

Please make sure you retain enough funds within your account maintain your investments and deal with capital calls, maintenance, etc.

Can I pay my fees for my IRA? isn't that a prohibited transaction?

IRA fees have long been payable by the person, or the retirement account balance itself. You can only pay for fees advice to help run the IRA though, not the investments themselves. 

You can read over IRS publication 590 on page 10.

Some Financial fees no longer receive a tax deduction.

Can I pay for my $360 or $600 with my account balance?

No, sorry, not at this time. We are looking for an easier way to pay like this, but at this time, the money you roll over ends up at our partner bank. There are also upfront costs we have to take care of when creating an account.

Sign up now

Was this article helpful?

0 out of 0 found this helpful



Please sign in to leave a comment.